Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

So much fun

Had this song stuck in my head today for no reason at all, had to come back and watch it again. 9/10 for a few blips and blops in the sound quality, otherwise, pure stellar. Love!

Breaking Rust Breaking Rust

Chills

Absolutely love this. Gives me chills every time I watch it. Bravo, sir.

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

omg

sad. :(

TmsT's "Frosty vs Rudolf" TmsT's "Frosty vs Rudolf"

The winner of the spirit of the season? Coca cola, hands down.

XD

Well done.

Tarboy Tarboy

Love it

One of my absolute favorites on this site. It's the way a great story should be: original, with a sense of humor, brilliant acting/sound/art, and a stirring concept. My only regret is that it isn't longer!

We're all waiting for that hero to come around, I think.

Excellent work.

The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

This is supremely good in more ways than one. Going to the site to facebook it raight nao.

: Comics & Movies : : Comics & Movies :

HE WAS RIGHT

10 points just because he called it.

Spiderman the fekking musical. God help us.

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

More love

I am enthralled with your development of Black Ace. The way he constantly presents Ace with dilemma...just superb.

And of course your production, editing, and everything else are superb.

One technical error, some of the subtitles do not match the VO.

I love the music and the overall horror of this work.

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

Brutal

Loved it. So powerful and risky, yes, but absolutely worth it. What I love is that you don't just "kill" the kid, but you try to make it the hero's fault, too...and don't give us a clear answer as to whether he could have, or even would have done anything to stop it. He is just as desperate to find out the truth of his memories as his Darksoul is to kill...so he may or may not be using that Dark Ace's "dominance" to justify evil acts that he might otherwise commit anyway. I LOVE IT.

EFN Episode 1: Lies EFN Episode 1: Lies

Amazing

I cannot wait to watch the rest of this series. How has this stayed off the "Best of all time" list? I don't understand.

The production quality of this piece is outstanding. Everything fits together so well. The only thing I can suggest is that some of the battle sequences felt like they were moving a bit slow; not quite sure how else to explain that one. Beyond that, however, I am thoroughly engrossed and am stoked to see what happens next!!